Paris Region Enterprises is the agency in charge of promoting the Paris Region to attract international companies and support them in setting up providing a full range of tailored services, including a dedicated business advisor who enables international investors to:
- Assess their target markets and understand the business regulations
- Meet with key players and establish relationships with potential clients and partners
- Benefit from public support programs
- Launch their businesses by choosing the best legal structure, setting up their offices, recruiting the right staff and opening bank accounts
- Guide them through the various steps of relocating to and setting up in the Paris Region.
Paris Region Entreprises is supported by the Ile-de-France Regional Council. It is an active member of the “Enterprise Europe Network”.
Paris Region Entreprises will gladly meet with businesses and with its partners by appointment at its head office, located inside the “Paris Region” Building, Parc du Pont de Flandres, 11 rue de Cambrai in Paris’ 19th arrondissement.