ATTRACTIVENESS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR THE PARIS REGION
The professionals at Paris Region Entreprises work hand in hand with corporate executives, from the development of projects through to their effective implementation.
They provide their expertise (including in-depth knowledge of business sectors, innovation, international development and corporate fundraising) and access to their qualified network of public and private partners.
ATTRACTING NEW INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES TO THE PARIS REGION
- Promoting the Paris Region internationally
Paris Region Entreprises develops a range of event services and publishes marketing and communication tools to promote the strengths and expertise of the Paris Region in strategic countries.
- Identifying strategic international investors
Through a qualified network of partners, as well as its subsidiaries and offices abroad, Paris Region Entreprises identifies and meets with prospects in strategic countries.
- Transforming deal flow into tangible establishments
of companies in the Paris Region
Paris Region Entreprises provides international investors a range of support services designed to address their needs, both before and after their decision to locate in the Region (drafting the business plan, market testing, assistance with administrative procedures, acquisitions, real estate, recruitment, legal support, mobilizing financing, developing business in Europe from a base in the Region, etc.).
It orchestrates contacts between potential investors and the various players in the Paris Region ecosystem in order to facilitate technology partnerships, support the Region’s technology clusters and promote open innovation activities.
PARIS REGION ENTREPRISES ORGANIZES A RANGE OF OPERATIONS FOR PROMOTION
• Business Tours: personalized itineraries for site visits and targeted business encounters designed for international firms and journalists
• Road shows: events for international promotion of the Paris Region’s strengths
• International trade shows
DEVELOPING AND ANCHORING, IN THE PARIS REGION, BUSINESSES THAT PROVIDE SUSTAINABLE EMPLOYMENT
- Simplifying corporate activities
Paris Region Entreprises works with businesses to simplify their activities for the implementation of key projects, such as innovation, international development and commercial development.
- Putting businesses in contact with potential partners
Paris Region Entreprises coordinates contacts between SMEs/ISEs and qualified service providers. It develops their deal flows with major groups and puts them in touch with financial partners (banks and investors).
It assists with mergers and acquisitions by networking SMEs/ISEs with other SMEs/ISEs and investors.
- Facilitating access to EC innovation programs
Paris Region Entreprises acts as a Paris Region relay for the European Commission’s «SME Instrument», which allows it to support the development of innovative businesses and identify opportunities for commercial and R&D partnerships.
PARIS REGION ENTREPRISES CONDUCTS INFORMATION AND NETWORKING WORKSHOPS:
• Information workshops on topics related to business management (e.g. HR, recruitment, innovation, internationalization, legal issues, marketing strategy)
• Workshops on business coaching and role-playing
• Rendez-vous at Paris Region Entreprises: business events with pitch sessions and B2B meetings, reserved for corporate participants
Paris Region Entreprises is an association governed by the terms of the 1901 Act. It was founded by the Paris Regional Council, the Paris Region Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Bpifrance and the French Government. It is chaired by Paris Region Councillor Franck Margain.
Paris Region Entreprises will gladly meet with businesses and with its partners by appointment at its head office, located inside the “Paris Region” Building, Parc du Pont de Flandres, 11 rue de Cambrai in Paris’ 19th arrondissement.