Paris Region Entreprises members get access to a wide range of services reserved especially for them or offered at reduced tariffs.
Become part of the Paris Region Entreprises network to boost your visibility and enhance your image;
Profit from fresh opportunities to help potential partners learn about you;
Access new, high-quality sources of information and expertise through our information and training workshops;
Appear in our communication materials and reuse media we create (e.g. videos, movies, photos);
Get maximum leverage from our media operations via copies sent to our media partners who want to discover developing businesses;
Benefit from a Paris Region Entreprises communication kit designed for your international partners;
Become a candidate for the Paris Region Entreprises label (label opened on march 2015)
- Reserved for "outstanding" businesses that we work with
- You can spotlight this label in communications with your investors and partners (subject to selection)
Innovative SMEs: identify new business opportunities with ISEs and major corporations at our B to B events (Techmeeting, Paris Region Business Connection)
ISEs and major corporations: receive "premium" services to access international startups through our European network and our on-site teams in the world's major innovation zones (Boston, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tel Aviv)
Access our "Boosters" and group support programs
Example: the January 2015 launch of the second annual Social Innovation Booster, developed in the framework of the EU's TRANSITION programme
Get privileged access to our information workshops
- Places are reserved for our members in all of our workshops
- Themes covered in 2015: open innovation, intellectual property, tax credits, EU H2020 programme, international development, etc.
Attend events (conferences, trade shows) at reduced tariffs
Paris Region Entreprises forms partnerships with key events in the ecosystem and negotiates special access conditions for its members..
The application process is based on three criteria:
- Having significant business activities in the Paris Region (establishing headquarters and/or a team)
- Being a business with development potential, having beneficial repercussions on the Paris Region
- Completing a membership form with information about your business