Apply to GRT Gaz Open Innovation Challenges
Since 2016, GRTgaz has launched the Open Innovation Challenges in order to find operational responses to its business lines. GRT Gaz currently has 5 open calls but if you have an innovative idea but it does not meet the criteria of a particular call for projects, you are able to submit your innovative solution spontaneously!
These Challenges are an opportunity for many companies with skills and capabilities that could be of value to GRTgaz. Ultimately, the goal is to create innovative partnerships with the winning companies.
- Measure gas consumption easily and accurately during the EducEco challenge
- Optimize the reception of deliveries at the depot centers
- Recover the gas emissions from the fast sampling loops used for gas analysis
- Analyze biomethane while limiting or eliminating sampling of the gas
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
SMEs, Startups, Research Labs, Universities, Schools, all are welcome to participate.
Companies from all around the world are welcome to apply
- Identify the challenge you wish to apply to here
- Fill out the application form on the specific challenge page
- A team of GRT Gaz experts will review your application for 2 to 4 weeks
- 2 to 4 nominated companies will have the opportunity to present their innovative solution to GRT Gaz experts.
The deadline to apply is November 30, 2017
The submitted concepts will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- The concept’s capacity to solve the problems in question
- Technical and economic feasibility
- Estimated design timescale of the solution
- Production and implementation of the solution.
Please make sure you mention Paris Region Entreprises in your application.