Paris Region Facts and Figures. 2020 Edition
Choose Paris Region, the Paris Ile-de-France Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry and l'Institut Paris Region publish the "Paris Region Facts and Figures 2020".
This publication highlights the key assets of Paris Region.
In this document, you will find the Facts and Figures regarding: population, economy and business, employment, education, R&D and innovation, real estate, transport and mobility, logistics, meetings and exhibitions, tourism and quality of life.
Paris Region, a vibrant, innovative and sustainable region
- A dynamic and fast-growing region
- A business and innovation powerhouse
- A vibrant exchange between corporate headquarters, SMEs, innovative startups, world class competitiveness clusters
- 18.4% of France's population
- 31 % of national GDP
- 4.6% of EU28 GDP
- 23.3% of all jobs in France
- 36% of all French executives
- 26.3% of students in France
- 40% of R&D spending in France
- 40.5% of researchers in France
- A massive consumer marketplace
- A qualified, cosmopolitan talent pool
- Europe's largest scope of real estate solutions
- World-class transport and digital infrastructure
- An outstanding lifestyle